The Emperor’s Feast in aid of Action Against Hunger
In celebration of Chinese New Year, HKK is offering an eight course menu inspired by the ancient and extravagant Emperor’s Imperial feasts.
Chinese banquets lasted over days, consisting of hundreds of dishes using the most exotic and luxurious ingredients sourced from far and wide. HKK’s menu showcases some of the finest Chinese ingredients such as sea cucumber, abalone and yu fungus.
HKK is hosting a preview of the 2017 Chinese New Year menu with exclusive extra dishes in aid of Action Against Hunger.
Additionally, there will be an auction at the event with a range of prizes, including:
– A wine supplier trip to with Group Head of Wine, Christine Parkinson
– The chance to attend a Tuesday Tasting, Hakkasan’s dedicated wine tasting programme
– HKK’s Duck and Champagne menu for two people
– Dinner for four at Hakkasan Mayfair dining on the signature menu plus a wine tasting
– Umai Sushi Saturdays at Sake no Hana for four people plus a one hour private sushi making lesson
– Dim Sum Sundays at Hakkasan Hanway Place for four people plus a private cocktail masterclass
Tickets are available for £200 each, with all proceeds going to Action Against Hunger.
Find tickets and view the exclusive menu here